Sunday, December 14, 2014

アリアドネ - 黒うさP



Upload Date: 2014.12.04
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 黒うさP - KuroUsaP
Illustrator: 月岡月穂 - Tsukioka Tsukiho
Arrangement: 倉内達矢 - Kurachi Tatsuya
Background Art: マクー - Makuu
Movie: gram6design

Author's Comments
(......That day, I met a goddess.)

Ariadne

I'll steal you away with simple words, see,
In spite of not being happy or anything--
Love is already okay -
Laugh so that you may scorn
I who stretched
Out my hand.


The hours won't stop no matter what I try to do,
And it justifies it and creates scars.
What are the gluttonous times seeking,
And are they increasing a bunch of challenges?

What will satisfy a time of solitude?
Riots, gloom, drugs that are starting to not work.
Although they desire this and that,
Those kinds of hearts are only aching.

I'll steal you away
With simple words, see,
In spite of not being happy or anything--
Love is already okay -
Laugh so that you may scorn
I who stretched
Out my hand.


The light within the underside of the blazing sun starts going mad,
And it's as if it's been stuck to you no matter where you are--
Oh, I'm sick of it - the mutterings spin.
What nth is it again, this heartburn?

That's right, if you take it as a dream,
Then there's nothing to be scared of.
The sweat that flowed
Is losing its dirtied color that was covered with lies.

I overwrite a simple train
Of thought with this hand,
And it'd be like a comedy
If I blotted it out.
I do that
Over and over
And I'm jarring.
Let me hear
Any kind of sound.


The dusk lowering shadows,
The asphalt ahead where you tottered.
Hey, what if there was no tomorrow;
Would I lose my way
Even so, I wonder?

We are entwined with simple words,
Much like Ariadne's threads.
Assuming that I do love and it's somewhere,
You can't undo
That kind of stuff.

Hey,
I overwrite a train
Of thought with this hand,
And it'd be like a comedy if I blotted it out.
I do that over and over and I'm jarring today too.
Let me hear your
Heart-sound (sound).

......That day, I met a goddess.