Thursday, December 4, 2014

クリスマスはバイトだ! - ちえP



Upload Date: 2008.12.21
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ちえP - ChieP
Lyricist: リョータイ - Ryootai
Movie: すもも - Sumomo

Part-Time on Christmas!

For the palms of your hands sensitive to the cold,
Here's some hot chocolate.
Once I turn my chest pocket inside-out, it's to the planetarium, y'know.

Book
A corner in the job magazine.
A secret part-time job for the winter.
Hourly wage of 980 candies.
A red-clothed employer.

Decorate with the star for the tree,
And have an extra-large stocking hanging at your bedside.

Over here, departing at 0:00, the Red-Nose Limited Express.
At the base of Custard Mountain,
It's an invasion of doughnut chimneys!
Merriment to you two with sleeping faces.
You received Christmas cards.
With stealthy footsteps, stealthy steps, soft steps,
The limited express again starts
Traveling to the next place.


While following footsteps on a road adorned with white,
What the-- I wonder if I'm a bit mistaken,
With my upside-down map.

Maple syrup at the biscuit flag.
Red mittens for you who has hands
Sensitive to the cold.

The hands of the clock at 3 and then 4,
I've got enough time for 2 more people to meet my quota--the rest of a dream.

Over here, departing at 0:00, the Red-Nose Limited Express.
Please hold onto the nearest handrail strap.
And, go!
"A project before the morning sun rises."
I finish my tasks, and the final plan
Is a secret, y'know, to everybody.
I give a kiss on the cheek
To the one in red clothes.


I wonder if I've yet to go below Sirius.
I still haven't!?

Over here, departing at 0:00, the Red-Nose Limited Express.
Just a few more moments for the last stop, I beg of you, for the Express.

Over here, departing at 0:00, the Red-Nose Limited Express.
This train enters the garage.
The entraining cannot go on forever,
So it starts traveling like this into the morning glow.