Friday, October 24, 2014

僕だ - じたばたP



Upload Date: 2014.09.30
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: じたばたP - JitabataP

Author's Comments
The one who colors my world is me.

It's Me

Tomorrow will come. I can't see ahead.
I struggle and try raising my breath,
and I draw the things I can't say and the things
that hurt, and show them, show them--

Tomorrow will come. I still don't understand.
I get lost and try running out of breath,
and even so I'm still having a dream.
I think of what's ahead that I can't see.


I wasn't able to have something like a guitar,
it's difficult to use a keyboard,
and what's more is I just earnestly devote myself
to the front of the screen. I draw. I draw.

Thinking and plotting out a depressing future,
I tried loading my expectations onto that thing, see,
and went on ahead. That's how it was meant to be.
The times changed me.

I believe too much in the hallucination
of being left behind, forget even up to my feelings,
and believe that I'll be able to grasp something even so, see--

I'm livin'.
I'm livin'.
So as to not be thwarted by agony,
I'm livin'.
I'm livin'.
I've already changed the world; it's over.
I'm cryin'.
I'm cryin'.
I do make sure of my power.
Now, now,
now, now,
I shout.


I can hear the songs I like
even now; my ears, they're vacating them.
Definitely now, the echo of my chest
bursts open, and shakes. It shakes.

I changed the world inside of me.
That one song, the piano, a guitar that reeks of mud,
I'll overcome them. I'm gonna overcome them, see.
I'll make them the color of only me.

Whooooooaaaa


Everything was vibrant,
it was truly vibrant.
The one who colors my world
is me.

Not gonna forget. Not gonna forget,
the emotional movement packed into music.
Not gonna forget. Not gonna forget,
the young feeling of facing things.

I'm cryin'. I'm cryin',
over my rotted away sense of adventure.
Now, now, now, now,
in order to resurrect it by my own hand--

I'm livin'.
I'm livin'.
So as to not be thwarted by agony,
I'm livin'.
I'm livin'.
I've already changed the world; it's over.
I'm cryin'.
I'm cryin'.
I do make sure of my power.
Now, now,
now, now,
I shout.

Now, now, now, now, now......