Wednesday, October 22, 2014

演劇テレプシコーラ - ハチ

Translator's note: "Telepsychola" is the transliteration of a typo of Terpsichore, the Greek muse of dance. 



Upload Date: 2010.04.05
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ハチ - Hachi

Author's Comments
Upon the stage, she opened her mouth wide.
Theatric Telepsychola

The light of the lamps that sway and slant.
This place is a fairy-tale world, see.
I'm clicking with my heels and dancing.
I forgot it in your hand.

Apple in one hand, the wolf.
"Were you the one who dropped it?" ask they.
I failed to endure the swaying world
and I fell like dead leaves.

FALLING.
My eyes are blinded, and I'm standing still.
AMAZING.
There isn't even one person in the audience.


The red thread connected to my pinky.
Tangled in telephone lines, I can't undo it.
I swallowed down one of my lines
that got caught in my throat on its way out.

Be a shadow picture.
Be a doll.
Dance and dance.
Spit out words.
Get the pistol.
Get the pistol.
Shoot out the world.

FALLING.
It's like those lips just won't spit it out.
AMAZING.
I ignored everything and I kissed it.


Un, deux, xi, la...


FALLING.
The world sways. It's slanting.
AMAZING.
"Can you remember
your last lines?"

FALLING.
My eyes are blinded, and I'm standing still.
AMAZING.
There's only you alone in the audience.


"And with that, I bid you all farewell."
Upon the stage, she smiled
and thrust the gun at her head.