Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ラットが死んだ - P.I.N.A.

Requested anonymously.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 09/20/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: P.I.N.A.
Illustrator & Movie: ngkz_

Rats Died

Help the fragrance of flowers too.
Ash-gray eyes that accelerate in the city (town).
Falsify that you can't sleep.
Glass eyes that peer into the lie.
Fasten your EYELINE TIGHT.
Secrecy in TEAR DROPS.
Enjoy today's programme (PROGRAM) today.
Close your eyes so you don't split the SEEDS.

I read the articles at the NEWS STOP.
They were leaving out that it was an ogre's doing.
I stamped it out with interests.
A brief punch line.

Ambiguous speakers. Is there no point of contradiction?
Who will bury the ashes that were after I flared up in going along with my emotions?
Isn't it a classic play that shoulders ACTORS?
When I tried to overturn the first edition, rats were dying.

The TIMELINE is favorable.
This information content is exceptional.
I called in an epidemic.
Taking advantage of dejection, I dirtied my hands.
In this way we profited.
I swallowed back my lies with JUNK FOOD.
Dear me, the voices too that worried
If God was dead stopped long ago.

Self-abandoned ALCOHOLICS.
PINCH MANIA of failing to get out of place.
A dyspenic upper hook.
A leaking PIPELINE.

Perfect operation. The general road is going GHETTO.
Consider which handle is on the left and right, would you, SUPER DRIVER.
Isn't it a general theory that sat in repose?
Ahead of where I ignored a one-hour stalemate, rats were dying.
Ambiguous speakers. Is there no point of contradiction?
Who will bury the ashes that were after I flared up in going along with my emotions?
Isn't it a classic play that shoulders ACTORS?
Ahead of where I supported a thinking stalemate, rats were dying.

Freedom of speech dawns, and cats and frogs too stand in the upper rows--
They unknowingly secure straightforward rats only to retain the positions where they are now--
They line up and nominate general theories like that, and they flat out say all these lies--
Burglar cat, even that you can say you know me better than I do?
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.

I was not to destroy my dreams,
So I went and said it was your doing.

Ambiguous speakers. Is there no point of contradiction?
Who will bury the ashes that were after I flared up in going along with my emotions?
Isn't it a classic play that shoulders ACTORS?
When I tried to overturn the first edition, rats were dying.
Is it desultory freedom? Is it prudent poverty?
Does "a thing called the merit of hobbies exist in not emphasizing things"?
The vital place is everything. One sheet is inside, see.
The democrats who had abandoned suspecting were dying.

The sky had a chill.