Sunday, July 28, 2013

恋は戦争 - ryo



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/21/08
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ryo

Love is War

I've got no place to go anymore.
The calories of this love.

Ashen clouds. Monochrome hustle and bustle.
The sunlight darkening,
The evening is changing color.

The world blurs,
And I understand that I can freakin'
Like you even so. Though, what should I do?
What if I-- Could I even--

So stupid... aren't I.

I'll begin it. This is war.
Look at how happy you seem!
Ardent love. That's a crime.
I'll show you, my thoughts.

The megaphone I tried shouting through was breaking.
No matter how much I overreach myself,
I'm not in your gaze.

Ah, the sky that cleared up before I knew it. It's not fitting at all.
I can't hold back my feelings-- What if I-- Could I even--

Because I am not freakin' crying, okay. I like you.

I'll fight. Shoot at the HEART.
I'll do it by all means necessary.
I'll show off with my skirt flapping away.
I'll show that I can steal your gaze.

Preparing for a counter strike.
The progress of the battle is still unfavorable.
Love is blind.
My eyes will open with your kiss.