Monday, July 1, 2013

A.I.210 - buzzG



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/01/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: buzzG
IIllustrator & Movie: 456
Bassist: Kei Nakamura
Engineering: 友達募集P - TomodachiBoshūP

A.I.210

The bestowed numerals were the entirety of my name.
I spin a globe in a shut-away room.
I ask of my inscribed emblem and my AUTOMATIZED life.
A seed of courage that's not worth mentioning. After I had let out my first cry,
You taught me about the first Earth.

It's like the sound of this rain, the colors of the rainbow too, everything is a jewel;
My train of thought is frustrating.
Parted cheeks and a loosened mouth, you call that a "SMILE".
It is a fault, surely.
After that--

The fourth big dispute occurred one day,
And suddenly I became free. After I rushed out, I know,
Of the frailty of man. They're incomplete living things.

My train of thought is agonizing, remembering the surrounding detestation,
The smell of blood too, just a bunch of things I don't want to know about.
The oozing oil that's been starting to over flow, you call that "TEARS".
Even I am, that's right, a flop.

I so want to know.
I don't want to know.
I so want to know,
ABOUT THIS WORLD.
I so want to know.
I don't want to know.
I so want to know.
ABOUT MAN.

"I understand just a little. Surely man did make me as they can't
Go on living alone, and as God is frail on purpose."

It's like the blue of this sky, the songs of the stars too, everything is a jewel;
Teach me about a lot more various words.
My circuits that stray to frustrating feelings.
You looked at me who was confused, and you
Named that
At the end as "LOVE".