Tuesday, June 11, 2013

学園×∀ssassinatioИ - やいり



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 05/11/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: やいり - Yairi
Illustrator: おぐち - Oguchi
Movie: UTA/Natika

Author's Comments
"Everyone right in the middle of adolescence. How are you getting along with campus life?
Everyone not right in the middle of adolescence. Did you have a good time with campus life?

Please guess about my student days."

Campus ×∀ssassinatioИ

Speak of the devil;
look,
that one guy who walked over is hateful.
The words they exchange
today too,
hiding their hearts.

I want lots of signals
from someone like that one girl,
Since the girl whom the one I like
likes is
that one girl.

I do smile more prettily than everyone else, right?
In spite of it being a forced smile anyhow?
Since I myself am cuter than everyone else,
I am showing it off to my surroundings.
The Queen.

I hate
that too.
I hate
this too.
I hate
it all.
Is that okay?
We'll walk
separate roads
alone
After three years anyways, see.
That too
is now--
This too
is now--
All of it
is now--
A good thing,
Since
those kind
of emotions will come about some day.

That one guy who's breathing
under the same sky is hateful.
The smiles they exchange
today too,
hiding their hearts.

The friends of that one girl.
Ill-speaking at places where that one girl isn't,
While they praise each other
when they need
to be together.

Show me a smile prettier than everyone else's.
Stop it, the smile you have in front of that one guy.
I'm cuter than everyone else.
I am gonna scatter bad rumors about that one girl.

While I've got a heart that's prettier than everyone else's,
I'm always all alone in class.
That one guy's more annoyed than anyone else.
Who're you to always be pampered by
Those around you?

I hate that too.
I hate this too.
I hate it all.
Is that so?
I just walk a life
That seems to be
Decided
By one sheet
Of paper, see.
Teacher, vanish.
Studies, vanish.
That one guy vanishing too,
A great
Campus life
Will come about some day.
It'll come about some day.
Since it'll come about some day--

Since it'll come about some day--