Sunday, June 30, 2013

強くなろう、優しくなれるから。 - かずくんP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 06/27/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append dark
Composer:  かずくんP - KazkunP
Illustrator & Movie: ひなのすけ - Hinanosuke

I'll Be Strong, Since I Can Be Kind.

Within my
repetitive regrets (time),
I'm growing
to just hate
a lot
about myself--
The cold rain
that falls in my heart.
I'm drowning,
unable to even
wash it away.

I'm like a toy
That's missing gears.
It makes a creaking, squeaking sound--
Without even making sure of
It that can't mesh its gears,
Will it finish its duties?

The lies that got tired of the requiem now
In everything I destroyed. Even if I can't sing now,
The rain pours down on the thirsty ground,
Since the sun will rise again
No matter how much I block it.

Within the chain of sadness,
I wasn't even supposed to be able
To think that I was necessary,
And I cried over the words
that someone said,
So as to bite to death
only the excuses
that I thought of.

The box of words
That got empty
Was starting to only be there,
Just seeking a rescue
In something with my vacant eyes,
I tried opening it again.

I shouted voicelessly at the requiem now
In everything I destroyed. I want to convey something,
But the rain that falls tenderly in my heart even so.
This time I'm wrapping
Myself up warmly.

The MELODY I heard. It is kind
And it does get through to the memory I wove.
Those words that someone was saying, now--
Tomorrow I'll be strong,
Since I can be kind.

While gazing again at the distant sky
Within town today too,
I suddenly murmured.