Wednesday, June 26, 2013

カナリア - charly2



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 02/12/13
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin
Composer: charly2
Illustrator: 辻織 - Tsujiori

Canary

Search for my words that I tucked away
Inside my chest.
That kind of a future where you
Will find them one day,
Since I'll be waiting forever for it.

One window frame that was scattered about
In the faraway sky.
If that's me,
So as that the world and you are caaalmly connected,
It'd be so nice if I reflected
Your straightforward form.

To me who can't do anything alone,
Only you, y'know, award me with wings.

ONE, TWO, three, four.
My feelings that I tucked away
Inside my chest.
Until you notice them,
I'll now speak of them
With all of my might even if it's a sad song.
I can't ring a bell
Alone from the interior of a birdcage.
That's why I say I want
You to use it someday--
I'm a little jealous of that girl.

Each time I weave words toward you,
I can become a good
Songstress (canary) little by little.

Only that part is a thing that's a little selfish.
Even if you tease me about it,
It's fine, okay?

Since I'm putting away
The words I want to say to you within me,
I'll now project
My thoughts of you with all of my might.
Let's ring mirrored bells
From the interior of a birdcage,
And someday make them echo toward the outside
Of this scattered window.