Sunday, June 30, 2013

ときをとめて - ざうに



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/06/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: ざうに - Zauni
Illustrator: 456
Movie: みず希 - MizuKan
Mastering: 友達募集P - TomodachiBoshūP

Stop Time

Evening on a nonchalant weekday,
in the middle of the way home,
Suddenly I think about it with my unsettled head,
about me tomorrow.
The adults who get sucked in by the trains
were scarier than anything else,
And I averted my eyes and looked down so as to
go against the string that was reeled in.

Though I said
that I didn't want to become
a damn adult,
I didn't even understand
why I wouldn't want to--
Even I who had been
standing up like I'd just died
Was, prolonging, time.

Stop time.
Walk.
Shout. Look back.
Walk again.
I was on this road
That I had once seen.
With this, goodbye.

My heart crushed by sighs
gradually getting heavy,
Just standing was a limit
and I went back to the classroom,
I noticed while I had forgotten
about me who had fell flat on her desk,
And I did count the many of breaths I let out
and wiped away my tears.

I was noticing
that I was selfish,
that I was irresponsible.
But I didn't understand
that whatever I did was fine--
I got tired of walking as I was,
And the hours were pulling
Along, my right arm, that sat down.

Stop time.
Walk.
Shout. Look back.
Walk again.
I wonder if I will be
On this road I once saw.
As if.

Four in the morning at dawn
when the deep blue sky comes falling.
My eyes open at the calling out
of it being a new today.
Again today began,
while it'd be fine had it not.
I restfully close my eyes--

Stop time.
Walk.
Shout. Look back.
Walk again.
I was on this road
That I had once seen.
With this, goodbye.