Monday, June 24, 2013

イオ - ざうに



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/22/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: ざうに - Zauni
Illustrator & Movie: ひなのすけ - Hinanosuke
Guitarist: らいだー - Rider
Mixing & Mastering: 友達募集P - TomodochiBoshūP

Io

"It'll be too late tomorrow."
Talking to myself in front of the mirror.
Only I who isn't reflected
Am drowning within the light.

So as to let out one and another breath--

My voice that decorates
With withered flowers
Pierces me who looks back.
Tomorrow, if my eyes open,
If only
The me of today could flat out cease to exist.

We who rusted together
Decorate our bodies like we're twins.
Above the gloomy alley,
I stretch my hands out to things I can't see.

So as to take one and another breath--

The black shadow that surrounds
The distorted stars
Steals my feet from under me
And holds its white arms up.
I had thought that
Tomorrow was just on the other side of it.

The black shadow that surrounds
The distorted stars
Steals my feet from under me
And holds its white arms up.
My fingertips
That won't get through to the other side of it--

I sing of me.
The other side of dust.
Yearning the shapeless fixed stars,
I thought I'd grasp them, and I did notice
That the thin fingers
I stretched out couldn't reach them.