Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ラストシグナル - ATOLS



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 05/04/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: ATOLS
Lyricist: grid-m7

LAST SIGNAL

I'm silent to and am putting a lock
On that repetitive memory.

In this closed-off world,
I'm left behind alone and I wait for you until the end.

The wind of that day is flowing.
This distant memory that I was starting to forget.
Those hands that'll some day illuminate the darkness
Sweep away my future.
Come to see me.
If it's a dream you can't awake from, then after a just a little bit,
Since here I'm forever...
Waiting.

Do not close off the world.
Do not let go of the future.
The sky that's smashed up in seven colors.
The intersecting last signal.
Solve the meaning of prayer.
Discover me.
I open a closed-off door.
Light that reflects eternity.

The ends of the sky that sink into the dark.
I know of the future I lost. The ending world.
The words that one day declared a goodbye
Are going far away toward the beyond.

I love you.
These hot thoughts that connected us two.
Since someday, surely...
I'll deliver them--

Do not destroy the world.
Do not lose hope.
The dark that vibrantly slips through.
The far-going last signal.
Solve the meaning of miracles.
Do not let go of this hand.
Thousands of downpouring stars.
To the future which is unknown and sparkled--

I want to see you,

At that one place...