Wednesday, June 19, 2013

キミとボク、まわるセカイ。 - 19's Sound Factory



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/03/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 19's Sound Factory
Illustrator & Movie: たま - Tama
Pianist: まらしぃ - Marashy
Guitarist: 井草聖二 - Ikusa Seiji
Bassist: ティッシュ姫 - TissueHime

You and Me, the Turning World.

Thank you. I'm sorry.
I really like you. I really hate you.
The things that you taught to me.
It's fun. It's sad.
It's glad. It's lonely.
All and every one of my precious things.

I won't forget that you loved
unskillful me. I was really glad.
Though what unskillful me
can return to you
is one thing, it is there.
Now I send this song to you.

Hey, smile, so as that you
who I really like are forever happy.
Hey, smile. Smile.
I'll wipe away your tears for you.

The sunset. The starry sky.
The gentle breeze. The noisiness.
The things that you taught to me.
It's tender. It's lovely.
It's painful. It's frustrating.
All and everyone
of my precious things.

Let me hear more of them, your fun stories.
I do want to know, a lot about your WORLD.
I won't forget, ever
the words you gave me.
I weave it one by one,
and now I sing this song to you.

Hey, smile, so as that you
Who I really like are forever happy.
I will wish. I'll wish.
I like you the best out of the whole world.

You told me that you liked my voice.
You told me that you liked my songs.
I remember it even now,
when you hugged tight
Me whose tears wouldn't stop.

Hey, smile, so as that you
who I really like are forever happy.
I will, tomorrow and the day after
and for hundreds of years after too without change, be wishing.

Hey, I pledge to it. Even when you
Who I really like go to a distant WORLD someday,
I will sing. I'll sing.
I'll continue to sing indefinitely for your sake.

Lalala...