Sunday, June 30, 2013

#02-Ambient works for Kakoi Nizimine - 破P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 11/10/12
Vocals: 滲音かこい - Nijimine Kakoi
Composer: 破P - TakeP
Illustrator & Movie: うさこ - Usako
Mastering: 市蔵 - itikura

#02-Ambient works for Kakoi Nizimine

I suddenly remember
the times when I gazed at the sky
and let out a breath.

Ambiguous MUSIC
like I listened to that day.
Only scars like they pierced
my chest remained.
Afterwards they flat out vanished.

My dream is wrapped up in watercolors,
and I sleep, see.
The wounds that remain on my chest,
the lies that I told to you,
the dreams I designed that day,
and the face of you too who smiled
flat out dissolved into blue.

I'm alone today too,
and beyond the screen, look,
I suddenly hum.

Ambiguous MUSIC.
Diluted MUSIC
that's just like me.
You who was like I'd seen
you in a dream flat out vanished.

The words
I murmur
Are dissolving
Into words.
My blurred    thoughts    are falling
into their heaviness.

The wounds that remain on my chest,
The lies that I told to you,
The dreams I designed that day,
And the face of you too who smiled
Flat out dissolved into the past.