Wednesday, April 24, 2013

幻奏サティスファクション - 蝶々P

Requested by cherryblossomcb of Blogger.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 04/09/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 蝶々P - ChōchōP
Illustrator: Nidy-2D-

Ilusion Satisfaction

The internal conditions of my idealistic argument.
There's no counting on something like God, see.
An estimation of probability.
Something like "for example" is exceedingly comical, see.

I kill my breath and shout today too.
I'm right here.

Since I call out your name, respond, would you.
Now I am able to go on living even with just that.
Satisfy me with that reason, would you,
At least until I can sleep tonight too.

My sweet sighs do coil around themselves,
Like the hair on my head.
It's against my will, but I do pour it in,
So as to not make it be blocked.

I'm not strong enough to be able to hide my lies
And swallow them down.

Pay attention to the words I breathe, would you.
It's just like everything turned upside-down.
Destroy until there's nothing left, would you.
Since I don't need this kind of me either, hurry up.

It's fine for there to be no future nor past.
It's fine for something like tomorrow to not come.
It does get crumpled up anyhow.
Hey, is that the case?

Since I call out your name, respond, would you.
Now I am able to go on living even with just that.
Pay attention to the word called "like", would you.
This kind of thing, it's just a phantasyplay (illusion).

Your name.