Wednesday, April 3, 2013

産まれぬ生命に花束を - CapsLack



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/27/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: CapsLack
Illustrator & Movie: 猿吉 - Saruyoshi

A Bouquet to an Unborn Life

Since it'll rain tomorrow, I close up the windows--
I want to be printing the crumbling scenery into my head.

It hurts.

I print it in, see,  before you grow up.

If I totally sink you to the bottom
Of a deep, deep sea, then it's mine.
Kill your weak, weak self.
Love that I reaffirm by slapping.

If they drive the medicine into those
Girls' shallow, shallow heads, then it's yours.
Speak ill of your weak, weak self.
Can you still laugh at the time when you obtained
The peace of mind and inertia you bought with money?
(The peace of mind and inertia you bought with money?)

Have so much regret for being born that it haunts you.
Have that crime that you can't erase nor will it go away.
Have such a blessing for being born that you're clad in it.
Have that crime that you can't erase nor will it go away.