Thursday, April 25, 2013

祝祭と流転 - 宮沢もよよ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 04/14/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 宮沢もよよ - Miyazawa Moyoyo
Illustrator: あさぎり - Asagiri

Author's Comments
"I was just looking with you, at the earth that was flowing and rolling."

Festivals and Vicissitudes

The cycling solid earth. Overflowing vegetation.
The wind was howling.
Dazzling silence. The stars are just looking
At dashing ankles.

Villages are limbs that grow numb in the distance.
The dawn shines.
They connect and loiter
In this world. Now.

Ah, I stretched my hand out
Over the cycling four seasons.
I was having a dream beside a tomb
Known to no one.

The flowers I offer. Dancing particles.
My memories laugh.
I wish, just for a gentle demise.

Ah, I fixed my eyes
Above the days that went along.
Vibrant verses seen by no one
Were swimming.

Ah, I stretched my hand out
Over the cycling four seasons.
I blink on the hill
Where I run with you. Now.

I so want to have a dream here
With you known to no one.
With you, I was watching
The flowing and rolling earth.