Sunday, March 10, 2013

自鳴迷宮 - Lemm



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 02/27/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: Lemm
Illustrator & Movie: 推奨幻想 - Suishō Gensō
Logo Designer: Unokaha Handyu
Mastering: かごめP - KagomeP

Self-Playing Labyrinth

The water that knocks on the hollow window and
The fish in the tank.
They throw out bodies
That are not affirmed.
This is my place.
With a finger that faintly moves,
I open
That box.

Each body that is falling
Is being swallowed down,
Toward a corridor
That was being cut off
From the dull blue.

Since my voice
Is not conveyed well,
Surely
No one
Will search for its form.

It is vanishing
At will,
Within these organic sounds.

It downpoured from under my feet.
Both the colors of my wobbling despair
And the other side of that door,
I surely know of them.
Just about everything was being torn to pieces.
The place I want to return to.
The world I don't want to return to.
I gently lay my hands on it.

The sounds that admire the jarring blank and
The hearts that lost their ways.
They throw out bodies
Only that fear negation.

A turning rotation pipe.
My voice that tired of dancing with the sounds it had continued
To make and has started talking to the sleeping me.

"If it's hope, then it's not here. Though neither is despair, y'know..."

From the crumbling corridor,
The tick-tock footfalls of reality.
What should I do to be loved?
I surely do not know.
At the ends of a world
Where just about everything turned invisible,
He said at the end,
"Be liking people."...

Light that shines from a shut window and
Fish that don't move.
With a fingers that is being dyed white,
I trace that box.