Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dim. - Lemm



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/01/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: Lemm
Movie: Yuma Saito
Mastering: かごめP - KagomeP

Dim.

When I begin from here,
Things I know nothing of also
Are spreading out, look, before my eyes.

I shut my eyes while
Connected to an unreliable thread.
Sounds I hate. Hues.
Things I still do not know.

The lies that I spread all over. Knowledge and intention.
A patched-together song. I was seeking it
So as to cling to a seeming love also.

A contented ego.
"I" who peeked in
From a knot.

I finally got here,
And when I realized also the things I did not know
And should have known, look, I was losing them.

No matter how many I add,
I can no longer see the things that overflowed.
Glittering with pretty sounds,
That person who could still save me.

I tore and connected
The blueprints I had inlaid,
Put them together and sent them back to nil,
Shouted silently within repeating it,
And just one of them was left here. thanatos