Saturday, March 23, 2013

ほころび - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/21/13
Vocals: 初音ミク・GUMI - Hatsune Miku & Gumi
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Illustrator & Movie: たま - Tama

Open Seams

The future that was too late
Is now before my eyes, look--
As I cannot start walking,
I am looking at me
Who was petrified.

We who were too close
Had passed the time
While always feeling
Everything mutually
That we took it for granted.

The spring of our meeting,
The summer when we laughed,
The lonely autumn,
The winter when we loved too--
Look, many times,
Yes, many times
Can I hear your respiration.

That scenery
That I drew in my closed eyes
Is ticking away
The same time as we
Are always not to change.
I cannot erase it.
Even if the world that we were in
Discolors
Or tears at the seams,
It is continuing as that day.

My true feelings
That I hid in a shoe cupboard.
As no one noticed,
Time flowing,
They were vanishing.

Important!!
A scribble in my textbook.
You taught me about them.
The fragments of happiness
That are in the cracks
Of nonchalant time.

Dazzling light
Wraps us up in itself
And is carrying you and I
To a distant place
That we still do not know of.
I cannot erase it.
Even if the world that we were in
Discolors
Or tears at its seams,
It is continuing as that day.

Until the day that we meet
Again,
At the same place.