Monday, February 11, 2013

グレーゾーンにて。- wowaka



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 05/25/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: wowaka

Author's Comments
"It the song of my own feelings as they were before exams."

In the Gray Zone.

Take me out of the roadless world.
Unknown solutions. A knot that starts coming undone. Catch my hand.

There are no THINGS that I learn from meaningless times.
Let us say our farewells, "GOODBYE, neighbor."

Making contact with you in a fantasy world! Mixing together!
Isn't a today without me fun?

Smeared with morning dew, I am all alone.
I'm losing my words and pouting in the sunset.
I'm drawing a picture of a town sleeping in moonlight.
In my right hand are only countless regrets.

I hate it, I HATE IT, i hate it...... Yesterday and today.
Today and tomorrow, all of it.

I vanish.

Run away, right now. It's not good!
Nights alone when I start crying, they're not good.
Come, a world that's good even if you don't see reality,
Gather your sadnesses one by one.