Friday, February 15, 2013

Lost eight seconds - AVTechNO!

The italicized text is for when the text onscreen differs from the heard lyrics.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/13/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: AVTechNO

Lost eight seconds

Dormant consciousness, teach me, would you, so as that I can comprehend you.
Souls dwelling in individuals, answer me, would you, so as that I can hear you.
Does every person experience this unclear time, "loss of consciousness"?
Does everyone savor non-memory, this sensation?
Even if I turn toward my ash-colored memory,
Even if I am gazing at the darkened sky,
I can't remember the time when "I was existing".
I cannot recover the time that has passed.
Tales and made-up stories... That's not why.
Dreams and illusions... It isn't that.
A wound remains.
A scar remains.
8 seconds.
Definite memory.

What the heck do you want to make me do?
Or should I say, what can I do with "this" mere "time"?
What can I be made to do in the reality that I lost?
I have both 1 body and heart, but I have 2 memories.

The promise that I have no memory of making
Only my incoherent memory
Remains as reasonless feelings of guilt.
Urges and shadows me who lost time.
The accumulating time that was lost.
Heartfelt things and the like. Now... Whatever works.
I do want to know the reason.
Since you are "accepting me", let me hear your voice.

I am me who is no one else.
I'd like you to come to know me...

"I don't remember anything." "I don't know anything." "I don't understand anything."
What the heck is it that I (you) want to make me do?
A loss of 8 seconds? Otherwise, the 8-second me?
Or should I say, what can I do with "this" mere "time"?
The "memory" I feel when I looked at a black cat.
What can I be made to do in the reality that I lost?
I have my "        ", but I have a stranger's "        "...
I have both 1 body and heart, but I have 2 memories.

What I hope for for you is, without troubling you,
Days that you will not lose~ Time...
Mediocre time that will not change with your neighbors...