Monday, February 11, 2013

Distance - 岐阜の方P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 01/10/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: 岐阜の方P - Gifu-no-HōP
Lyricist: みしろ - Mishiro
Illustrator: ゆみ - Yumi
Movie: 椿 - Haru
Encoder: そころむ - Sokoromu

Author's Comments
"That the thorns of the hawthorn aren't in his way."

Distance

Eyes that tremble gently
And words that were spun faintly
Invade my heart softly
And are capturing me deeply.

Oh,
We already knew
About
The future that's not far away.

If I could be next to you,
If it was fine for me
To be drowning in this warmth,
How happy would I be?
On a moonless night,
I wished for a dream that wouldn't come true.

Words that fell gently
Are piercing me deeply.
You shed tears softly
And were laughing faintly.

Oh,
We were wanting to see the same
World in
The future that's not far away.

If I could walk at your pace,
If it was fine for me
To just be grasping these hands,
It'd be fine if time stopped now.
On a night of falling rain,
I depicted (wished for) a dream that wouldn't come true.

Continuing to turn, the flow of time
That won't cease cleaves us two--
You who won't change. Me who is changing.
As our wish won't get through--

If you were by my side,
If you could never
Let go of these hands,
How saved would we be?
On a moonless night,
I depict a dream that won't come true.

I do want to be by your side.
I do want to not
Let go of this warmth.
I have to be with you
On days this tender,
Else we are not connected.

Even if cycling time decides
To keep us two apart someday--