Friday, January 4, 2013

ソラトオト - Nona



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 06/05/12
Vocals: IA
Composer: Nona
Illustrator: sea-no

Author's Comments
"Beyond the sky."

The Sky and Sound

A see-through voice causes me
To remember my distant memory.
You who had crossed through a sad night
Had had a feeling like you laughed a little.

Grasp this hand of mine tightly.
Won't you be by my side forever?
Since I don't need anything else,
Find me.

With only your voice that echoes beyond the sky,
It does seem that I want to live.
The voice I found in this kind of tiny world
Shines on my heart.

If a small wish were to get through,
I do want to protect you with these hands of mine.

The reason I was going on living,
I didn't understand it.
You laugh, and with just that
I am glad now.

I don't want you to get rid of the sound that echoes perpetually,
Since you are so close yet so far.
I want to be the "purpose" if you're the "reason",
So as that I have such a reason to live.

For example, at the time when I lost my breath,
I do want you to look up at the sky.
Tears don't need to be in your eyes,
Since I'm happy.

With only your voice that echoes beyond the sky,
It does seem that I want to live.
The voice I found in this kind of tiny world
Shines on my heart.

I'm here.
I won't let you go anymore.
Even if I'm like this, if I have a purpose to go on living,
Then I want to convey just one thing to you.
I love you.