Friday, January 4, 2013

Do You & So You - くちばしP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/30/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: くちばしP - KuchibashiP

Do You & So You

It is a perfunctory world. I don't understand a single thing.
The distance that misreads via a lack of the power of imagination.

It is a world of only statistics. All living things.
The revision of mistakes via subjective observation.

I do hate the mutter that lacked the subject that you gave me.
Don't go away in insinuation.

What do you mean? Hey, tell me. An individualistic opinion.
Tell me in your voice that that's not what you mean.

It is an incomplete world. The worm-eaten calculation is boring.
I want to add up and solve the heated questioning and answering.

It is a unstable world. I follow up then retrace my steps.
How is the amount of serotonin?

Though I don't understand quantum theory,
It's definite, so it's that thing of the meaning of liking that I seem to hate.

What do you mean? Hey, teach me. The extreme logic upon your desk.
Deny it as always, saying that that's not what you mean.

What do you mean? Hey, something like common sense has no meaning.
Stop my pulsation, saying that that's not what you mean.

Right now.

Even if it's a matter of only shapes,
It's not as bad as throwing it out before the conclusion.

What do you mean? Hey, go on. An emotional opinion.
Will you deny it as always, saying that that's not what you mean?

What do you mean? Hey, I've got no interest in something like common sense.
Tell me in your voice that that's what you mean.

Please.

Hey.

What do you mean? Do you mean that?
What do you mean? Do you mean that?
What do you mean? Do you mean that?
What do you mean? Do you mean that?