Tuesday, January 8, 2013

真面目系クズの日常的終末論 - カラスヤサボウ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 01/07/13
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin
Composer: カラスヤサボウ - Karasuyasabou
Mastering: どん - Don

The Everyday Eschatology of Diligent Waste

And so, the Monday when I totally
Noticed that there is nothing to me.
My smile (^^) of being on time frivolously
Slips my trash-storing heart off.

The people who hurry and the express train.
The places of destination where they realized what they forgot.
The blue of the sky I stared at with a sigh
Is looking at me with cold eyes.

Oh, I can't be bothered with doing anything,
Since someday, someday the end † will come.
If I talk in my sleep like that, then you'll, look,
You'll have a stunned face, though.

Hey, I don't want to do anything just for today.
Although there are things that I must do,
In a corner of the world that'll end someday,
How's you go somewhere with me who'll end someday!

And so, there was no will to me.
If I drift along, I'll be all alone.
Although I say to listen if you don't know,
I yell, "Teach it yourself!"

The people who hurry and the express train.
A game of tag upon the dial.
With the blue of the sky I stared at absentmindedly,
I throw out my languorous face, running away.

Oh, why I can't be bothered with doing anything is
Since someday, someday the end † will come;
I'm crying and smiling, though, on every one
Of these kinds of tiny days--

Hey, be next to me just for today, would you.
I don't know whether or not tomorrow'll come.
In a corner of the world that'll end someday,
To anywhere far away with you who'll end someday.

The people who hurry and the express train. The flying scenes.
I do not know anything about either
Tomorrow nor the end.

Oh, our world's an illusion,
A dream we had that'll vanish someday.
Even taking it as such, I won't go on to think that;
My tears, though, won't stop.

Oh, be next to me just for today, would you.
In a corner of the world that'll end tomorrow,
In a corner of the world that can't be helped anymore,
How's you go somewhere with me who can't be helped!