Sunday, December 30, 2012

グッバイ・リトル・フレンズ - kk2



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/23/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: kk2
Lyricist: Zilch
Illustrator: HIIRO

Author's Comments
"'If I could again sing with you from that time...'"

Goodbye, Little Friends

There comes a time
For every person to become an adult.
Decorated in a room,
We gently close our eyes.

The moving second hand
Takes only you on board, 'round and 'round.
Even though it's the same place,
There forms a distance. It can't be rewound.

I sneak a look
At you so as to not wake you.
You seem to be smiling,
But it's somewhat a little sad--

In the toy box, whiff-whiff.
Stop time, goodbye.
Grant an unfulfilled dream with a dream.
I want the now of the past.
I wish at the bottom of the box,
This kind of me who quieted down.
Hold me up with your kind arms again.
The magic of a white breath.


My body is
Covered with patches. Though they hurt,
My right and left hands
Are my precious memories of being with you.

I was watching
Behind you as you started to walk.
In my shaking field of vision heavily
Fell and spilled one tear drop.

In the toy box, 'round and 'round,
A circle of memories, hello there.
Deliver an undelivered dream with a dream,
The current me to you.
I draw at the bottom of the box,
That kind of you who hugged me.
Pet my head with your small hands.
The white breath dissolved.


Like waves
Echoes a lullaby.

In the toy box, swaying and swaying.
I am here, goodbye.
Every one of those days that were fun
Sleep within me.
I encountered at the bottom of the box
You from the past; hello there.
Being held up by stretched out
Arms, I smile.