Friday, December 28, 2012

美月 - 黒瓜丿美



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/10/12
Vocals: IA
Chorus: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 黒瓜丿美 - Kurourieimi
Illustrator: 桜井櫻子 - Sakurai Sakurako
Movie: ちゃの - Chano

Author's Comments
"The moon waxes and wanes. Again, it waxes.
The moon I saw with you that day, it was beautiful."

Luna

One day you showed it to me. Overlapping your fingers and praying
To the moon that shined white, you were very beautiful.

An indistinct outline in my swaying awakening of love.
The wind that declares the arrival of autumn leads its farewell--

My thoughts of summer that I left behind in the encounter sixteen nights ago
Still direct a wish to the night sky--
"With you forever......"

The tune of the stars we play to each other.
A flower standing still looking up at the moon.
My thoughts that vanish emitting light.
My tears dry up too--

The sound of the pulsation of your chest that ticks time away.
As if blooming abundantly then scattering in the dark night,
A person forgets their love that eventually passed,
And my name also awakens from a dream.

The waxing and waning of the moon that hopes for a lack of ends.
It hoists its unfulfilled wish into the sky,
Luna at the last moment I looked up at it with you.
Full and shining white, the bright moon floats--