Sunday, December 30, 2012

夜を撫でる都草 - ばぶちゃん



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/18/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ばぶちゃん - Babu-chan
Lyricist: 四月 - Shigatsu
Illustrator & Movie: そにどりー - Sonidorii

Author's Comments
"Even if I put up an umbrella, burn, or tear it off,
the rain that won't stop is striking my cheeks."

The Bird's-Foot Trefoil that Caresses the Night

I lie down in the midday.
The life that cycles through my cold body
Is a flickering heartbeat,
Creaking joints.

There is no
Thing that I can
Grasp with these shrunken hands.

No one knows
About the fact
That I'm breathing.

The raindrops
Are erasing
The tears that glide down my cheeks and my hot thinking.
I got rid of my umbrella,
And I'm trembling.
A siren. A blaze. Distant memory.

Both of my eyes,
Shed tears. Shed them. Shed them.
Ah...


Falling down from a rainbow that spans a thousand dreams, a parabola.
Climbing up from a sea that's clad in a hundred stars, the distant sky.
Isolated from the wind that ten birds are clad in, a utopia.
Crumbling from the atmosphere that repairs one me,
The inside of dreams.

La la la. That spectacle--
La la la--was pretty, wasn't it.

The raindrops are erasing
The tears that glide down my cheeks and my hot thinking.
I got rid of my fingers,
And I'm trembling.
Water lilies. Shadows. The sweet sky.

Both of my hands,
Shed red. Shed it. Shed it.
Ah...