Monday, December 31, 2012

笑笑笑 - ばぶちゃん

I received a bit of help from damesukekun (@damesukekun and @VocaloidGuardia) who took on an alias (who knows why) the lines in the third stanza.



Upload Date: 05/12/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: ばぶちゃん - Babu-chan
Illustrator: 四月 - Shigatsu
Movie: pokage

Author's Comments
"It's-a song of a flower when betrayal gets through."

Lololol

I offered
The most
Important
Flower.

I return
The whole
Of a body
To the soil.

For example, if only
I was a beautifully
Colored flower within YOU,
Even if I was spending
Time I won't get back
To go on and wither.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

Everyone
Covets the
Important
Flower.

It disperses.
It's dirtied.
IT TEARS.
IT BREAKS?

For example, it's since the
Flower of poison that bloomed
In YOUR body will infect YOU,
Even if it is thwarted
By time it won't get back
Withering away.

Lol.
Lol.
Lol.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

YOU who will not point your gaze.
I am a marionette that only repeats regulatorily.
Laugh. Laugh. LAUGH.

I'll bear it. Lol.
I'll bear it. Lol.