Friday, December 28, 2012

透い世界 - ふろく



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 09/27/11
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer & Illustrator: ふろく - Furoku

The Filtered World

Even if this town that won't
Change continues with us two,
The world probably takes delight
In the breathing lives of humans.

This disconnected world.
That girl is laughing.
"And yourself isn't good enough?"
That kind of voice is blurring.

Though I can't say it to you,
We can't be touched now.
Only the light that shined on us
Went and vanished too.

I cannot at all hear
That voice of yours.
A whispered, weak sound.
Even if I block it out, I can't stand it.

In this hazy town,
I close my eyes, my world alone.
That girl who rusted together sings
Without even taking a breather.

Though you can't see me,
You are still visible to me.
Yup, you are within my heart.

Since I won't be going with you,
Only I open my eyes and see.
After this, the light that shine on us
Went and vanished too.