Wednesday, December 26, 2012

オレンジ - トーマ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 12/20/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: トーマ - tohma
Illustrator: toi
Mixing & Mastering: がっちゃん - Gacchan

Author's Comments
"Let's make it so it all never was."

Orange

That I smiled in a world where you existed,
That I had a grudge against the future you saw,
Your voice, warmth, attitude, every love...


A sea town, along a red-rusted roadbed.
Together, we lied that "we're happy";
Dishevelledly smiling faces, joined hands.
Islands in the distance, the morning glow.

That I was also weak, I who cried,
Lured in by you who I couldn't stop loving;
There's no substitute, you were special,
Even the days we forgave each other.

The fact that there won't be a tomorrow for us,
Let's just, forever, yes, forever
Keep that hidden too.
The one thing that'd get through to you who was left behind,
Even now, I'm searching for it.

"Are you doing well?"
"Your smile has not wilted, has it?"
"Can you deeply, deeply love someone else?"
That I wished for a day with you who wasn't supposed to come,
Lock the fact away.


New Moon Island, the darkened edge of it.
In the back of a church decorated with ivy,
Let's make a childish promise again,
And tell the stories we run away from.

Only the very end we hoped for warms us
More than being desired by no one,
So as it used to be for me who only
Had scary dreams.

By only forgiving them, by only sticking it out,
It was just that, surely, yes, surely
Nobody was able to change.
It was brought up enough that I am unable to live with
My unnoticed weakness.

Do you remember?
When we first met,
Your lies, spoiling me, the weakness? In this morning glow
That could wash them away, you are again greatly
Changing like you did that one day.


We sang our love. We kicked the earth.
Now, even the end when we killed "it's the worst"
Is incomplete and got indefinite,
And look, we aren't kicking it hard, at all.
If the years and months cycle and follow our voices
And if we are reborn again,
I will go to see you at the very beginning.

I loved you.
Until the end, until this day.
Even so, was I the one who put it to an end?
I am just wishing for your happy future.


That I smiled in a world where you existed,
That I had a grudge against the future you saw,
Your voice, warmth, attitude, and to every love,

Goodbye.