Tuesday, October 9, 2012

月灯りショートムービー - オセロP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 10/09/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append dark
Composer: オセロP - OthelloP
Movie: 依存 - Izon

Author's Comments
"___Someday, no matter what."

Moonlight Short Movie

The cold, cold sky of the night. I wander aimlessly;
Alone until before I chance upon you.
My walking legs tangle and I can't laugh at you well;
Alone until I laugh with you.

I clasped the hand of you who called my name.

If I join the roads that you and I are walking,
Maybe they'll take on the shape of my sought dream.
If our two footprints that're lining up overlap,
Maybe they can even become my reason to live.

Even if my breath won't continue forever, I'll continue walking.
I vow on a night illuminated by the moonlight,

A final promise that chases after shooting stars.

Someday we'll finish our trip, and at the ends of the world we'll finally arrive at,
Let's watch the promised movie projected in the water's surface.
Also, if I hold your smile close that is recalled
When I close my eyes, I won't let it go no matter what.

Under the moonlight.