Saturday, October 20, 2012

クラリサ - ぢゅ (メラゾーマP)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/08/12
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin
Composer: ぢゅ (メラゾーマP) - Zu (MerazoomaP)
Illustrator & Story: 果汁23% - Kajū 23%
Tonal Marks: 夢光P - YumemiP

Author's Comments
"It is the story of a witch living in a library."

Clarissa

I'll give you the rite (spell) that opens the final door.
Since I don't want to see your tears,
Come and steal my life.

"What did you come here for?" "Did you come to be killed?"
The crime of the witch known inside the slums.

The very first place. From outside of the library,
My house was seen as the den of evil.

Understanding nothing,
Seeking nothing,
The secretary's smile.
Despite having lived for only that,
At the fault of the magic I produced,

I escape the library (this place) today too, towards the place where you wait.

And so

I'll give you the rite (spell) that defeats nobles (demons).
Since I don't want to see your tears,
Come and steal my life. Ah

The enemy of you all is chief librarian Clarissa.
Cause a revolution.
Seeking freedom, seeking wealth, take action.
Believe in me.

I'll create a rite (spell) for you to use for execution.
Since I don't want to show my tears,
Use it no matter what happens.

The secretary's scream. The evening that was played.
The final magic that the curator (I) will spin.
If I finish writing it, I'll close my eyes and wait.