Thursday, October 4, 2012

昨日の食事 - kous



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/06/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: kous
Illustrator: BUZZ
Movie: hie
Encoder: 7@

Author's Comments
"A certain demon's story. Thanks for the meal. Thanks for the meal."

Yesterday's Meal

I already ate it all. It's still not enough.
If it's this kind of a thing and I don't eat it...
Now, all of your words as well,
I will digest them. Every phenomenon.

One person standing still at a sad station.
If I think back that I was still next to you
Yesterday, I wonder, will you be
Satisfied with this and at my fault?

I will eat all and more of the awful things.
And in exchange for that, you will cease to be?

Me. What of you. And what of you.
I misrepresent with a lie saying that
I've got no interest in just this, and snuggle.
Me, I can't eat you.

The living world. It's awful;
Since you say so, since you say so,
It's REALLY stupid, isn't it. It was yummy.
Thanks for the meal. Thanks for the meal.

I will eat all of the awful world.
Now all of the love has ceased to be.
At the end, who will eat all of me?
You aren't here to answer; I cried alone.

Spinning 'round and 'round,
Your words
And my words.
They didn't get through...

You were now possessed by happiness,
And erased what of me the demon.

I will eat all of the awful world.
I will eat all of awful love.
Being a demon, I'm disqualified.
I'm being possessed by you.