Sunday, October 21, 2012

タイムパラドックス - 人間どっく

One ri is approximately 4 kilometers.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/10/12
Vocals: 鏡音リン・レン - Kagamine Rin/Len
Composer: 人間どっく - NingenDoggu

Time Paradox

You came to not want to see your past,
So you crammed yourself into the drawer
Of your desk in an effort to create a machine
That can cross through time, and tried diving in.

Eyeballs go 'round and 'round.
Consciousness receding.
The deed of a demon that's
Being scorched into your mind.

Even if you're hesitant in horror and decide to make it go back,
The machine will break and be unable to go back.

My figure that wasn't in the future
Was bound by the distant past.
Even returning with a cosmic map,
I was crying with the too-far distance.

I was watching.
You too were watching.
Those first and last three thousand ri.
I chase after you, and am again being kept apart.

Now.

I run.
I also fall over.
Such an unsatisfying everyday
Spreads out, and also repeats.

Now.

Acceleration.
Also, deceleration.
Going back to roll again, the three thousand ri.
I'm losing sight of my direction of travel.

Now.

The screws
Of your head coming off,
You make one revolution
Of your crazed eyes.
You're falling into a world of blackout curtains.

Now.

You dance in a zero-gravity world.

You've probably gotten tired of the same old world.
Will you not take some rest momentarily?
Let us show you your future figure,
A world that nobody has ever seen.

I stepped forward step by step;
Tired, my pace grew shakey,
And in my eyes where hallucinations appeared
Was a world that exploded and vanished.

I was dying.
You too were dying.
That first and last truth
Bewitched us, and our feelings were uplifted--

Now.

You and
A chemical reaction.
The bore fruit that repeated
Were chromosomes.

They mix together, luminesce, and sparkle.

Come on.
Huh?

It hurts; those are respiratory organs.
Closed up, my lips were covered.
Connected to artificial respiration,
You are vanishing...

I was watching.
You too were watching.
Those first and last three thousand ri.
I chase after you, toward a still unseen world.

Now.

I run.
I also fall over.
I was even thinking that I was envious
Of such an unsatisfying everyday.

Now.

You and
A chemical reaction.
The bore fruit that repeated
Were chromosomes.

Mix together, luminesce, and sparkle.

Come on.

Get on your time machine and go fly farther to the ends of the cosmos,
Since I have a feeling that you can go anywhere.

Now.

I melt with you in a zero-gravity world.