Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ありふれたせかいせいふく - ピノキオP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 06/18/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer:  ピノキオP - PinocchioP
Illustrator & Movie: エジエレキ - Ejiereki

Commonplace World Domination

A snail in the narrow classroom. A melody that a clicking tongue plays.
Bullies. Bullied kids. No matter which, bell peppers are bitter, right? A great discovery.

Both cool and cute are your things.
That's why it's a yes-questionnaire of your true motive with lies too.

It hurts, it hurts, and since it's bad to hurt,
I am not unable to defy it...

The day will come when "thank you", "'morning",
"I am sorry", it all becomes nostalgic words.
14-year-olds, 40-year-olds, let's dance. Rattattatta.
Someone, someone, rescue everybody.

Irritation. Careless disposal. The Grand Prix. The cute IRONY of infants.
Lovers and aggressors. No matter which, they're lumps of flesh. A great experiment.

Both sirloin and swift's nest are your things.
That's why the spy communication record is SECRET.

I'm scared, I'm scared, and since it's bad to be scared,
I am not wanting to be sleeping...

The day will come when "I'm glad", "I'm sad",
"it was a joke", it all is surveiled around the clock.
Ms. Sato, Mr. Suzuki, let's sing. Ranranranran.
Someday, someday, forget your name too.

If we're companions, it's a HAPPY END?
I fall out with my companions, where to go.
A passport that got bloodstained.
The instant of selection will soon, soon, soon be near.

The day will come when "goodbye", "good night",
"see ya tomorrow", it all is interrupted with disconnection.
Ms. Tanaka, Mr. Takahashi, let's laugh. Wahhahhahha.
Someone, someone, someone, someone, someone.

The day will come when "thank you", "'morning",
"I am sorry", it all becomes nostalgic words.
Conspiracy theories, gas range, let's dance. Rattattatta.
Someone, someone, rescue everybody.