Friday, September 14, 2012

キャッチ - キャッチP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/02/12
Vocals: 歌愛ユキ - Kaai Yuki
Composer, Photographer, PV Director, & Bassist: キャッチP - KyacchiP
Illustrator: こはる - Koharu
Guitar Soloist: あめちゃn - Amechan

Catch

Even the easy pace of your dining
Do I now already understand.
I match it precisely, and accordingly
Now already fill my chest.

So as to trace out the I LOVE YOU written by my cheeks that
Stare at you, your pinching fingertips catching it.

I steadily turn my ear towards your words,
And nod. While turning a smile at you.

The meat sauce that dyed the mouth of yours that I stare at.
Wanting to wipe it away, the fingertips I stretched out are linking.

So as to trace out the I LOVE YOU written by my cheeks that
Stare at you, your pinching fingertips catching it.