Monday, September 17, 2012

live on - ashcolor



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 09/13/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ashcolor

live on

You were there within my dream.
I was next to you.
Unable to move, we were standing stock still.

You were there even after my dream.
You were forever smiling at me,
Within a room where I was all alone.

There's even a future with possibility the same as now,
And though I maybe totally alive,
I don't need a future that's without you.

Remembering the warmth of that voice,
I might've known when you were gone.
Even so, I still cannot say it.

I can no longer go on living alone.
If those words were true,
Then despite once being able to escape somewhere,
I can no longer go back.

Your kindness, your loneliness
Was too big, spilled over, and I drowned;
I call out even if it won't echo.

Being able to remember the warmth of that voice
Was when I touched you.
If that time is no more,
Then if you say so.

Though I don't believe in
Things like miracles or destiny,
Just let me believe in them only now,
Before these thoughts break.

An answer, with that voice.