Monday, September 17, 2012

少年カメラ - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 09/11/12
Vocals: Gumi extend power
Composer & Movie: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Photography Collaboration: シャノ、息子くん - Chano & son
Mastering: madamxx

Author's Comments
"I want to deliver it to you."

A Boy's Camera

The scenery reflected in my eyes and the scenery reflected in your eyes
Are differing just a little bit, and that's why, in fact, we are together, huh.

I wonder what kind of world is reflected in the film of the bashful sun,
Of Ms. Moon who gets lonely easily, and of your own heart.

The sky that widens in its surveyed limits. Clouds that buried the horizon down.
Since I want to show you too this world that only I can see.

Wanting to deliver to you the moments I cut out,
I entrusted my heart to the shutter that I severed in a daze.
The countless happenings that are being piled up before my eyes,
It'd be fine and like us if they just about blurred a little.

Though I can no longer see the treasure I found when I was a child,
I etched my most cherished thing into the film of my heart.

Even the days that don't go as you want, and those times when you want to run away,
Since I want you to show me too this world that only you can see.

Wanting to deliver to you the moments I cut out,
I entrusted my heart to the shutter that I severed in a daze.
Every happening that's being piled up before my eyes,
I'm sharing them as me with you no matter what, and walking.
We're smiling at each other and walking.

And doing that, we're passing the time.