Wednesday, September 5, 2012

フタリボシ - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/07/10
Vocals: 初音ミク & Gumi - Hatsune Miku & Gumi
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Illustrator & Movie: たまよ - Tamayo

Author's Comments
"That one star is you, and the star next to it is me."

Our Stars

The whole sky's stars are twinkling
As if blessing me.

Although I surely can't find something like the perfect answer,
I can think that it's fine that way.

The night sky we looked up at at that one place.
The words that we both pledged.
You smile. I too smile. We're happy with just that.

Falling in love on a sleepless night, I will go to see you at once.
Stardust connected by fingertips. The dreams we start to design.
If I look up strongly at even a shapeless light enough
To think of you, our stars that we found that one day sparkle.

Surely it can't be put into words time and thousandth time again,
I swallow it all down.

My HEART that gently thinks of you time and ten-thousandth time again,
It cannot be wholly conveyed.

If I decide that that one star is you, then I'm the star next to it.
Your name, my name; we put them onto those stars...

At any time on a sleepless night, I want to see you more than anyone else;
"A little more, a little more, let me be beside you."
I'll show you that even the tears you shed change into the night sky's stars.
Your crybaby face in profile. A shooting star streams by.

Slipping away from a sleepless night, I will go to see you at once.
While surpassing the sky that trembles in the darkness,
If I look up strongly at even a shapeless light enough
To think of you, our stars that we found that one day sparkle.

No matter what, together.