Monday, August 27, 2012

夏の絵日記 - 彩音 ~xi-on~



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/20/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 彩音 ~xi-on~ - Saion

Summer Picture Diary

August 20th - Sunny
In a straw hat, I have a net and a bug cage;
I had never gone exploring on the back of the hill.

I wonder what kind of new discovery there'll be?
The night I stayed up late, my heart pounding with anticipation.

Hey, surely
There'll never be anymore summers that I'd pass so earnestly, huh?
Until the sun rose and got dark forever, until I got exhausted...

The nice smell of dinner on the voices that call for me
And the chime of evening in a distant direction.

The usual school building that we'd commute to for its pool room
Was somewhat dark, and just a little scary.

The nights I couldn't go to the bathroom on my own
Because of the scary monsters on the TV show.

Hey, forever
Did I think that I could stay as a little boy in that way.
I was I carrying lots of little excitements in both arms.

I could hear the drums and the lead singer
Who can't sing to this day in a distant direction.

Hey, surely
We'll fight, soon reconciliate,
And laugh with all our heart.
I thought that such a summer break would continue as is.

And so, always getting closer to the end,
I finish it up with teary eyes, my summer homework
And the picture diary that I wrote expanding my imagination.