Thursday, August 30, 2012

Squall - 爽P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/14/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 爽P - SawaP
Illustrator: 水溜鳥 - Mizudamari Tori
Movie: Dars
Guitarist: リプTONE - RipuTONE
Bassist: ぐっじょぶ - Gujjobu
Mastering: D-i-duke

Author's Comments
"There's nothing to be done about it anymore."

Squall

Listen to my thoughts
That were hiding in the shadow
Of slumber, the words
Of my teary eyes, my voice that doesn't get through.

I pretend to pay no attention
To your tears, dormant voice...

Glossing over my patched-together thoughts,
I detached it saying it isn't this,
And before I knew it, I was left behind all alone.
Even with an ambiguously spoken "I like ya",
There's nothing to be done about my distended emotions anymore.
Dye them a color.

On every occasion of GOODBYE,
Is it a season that goes elapsing?
For some time, I've been
Losing sight of that meaning too...

"For your sake."
Design a convenient tale.

The rain fell, the flowers scattered,
I was thrown away saying it isn't this,
And a handful's worth of me was grasped when I didn't know.
Tell me that you long for a fake thing, that I'm kind.
I am getting to be cowardly.

Within the changing town,
I wonder if I too, who stood still,
Will again be able to walk without being washed away.

The rain also stopped, the flowers bloomed,
I tore it off saying it isn't this,
And before I knew it, I grew old all alone and withered away.
Even in my transiently dispersed thoughts,
There's nothing to be done about my distended emotions anymore.
Dye me your interrupted color.