Friday, August 31, 2012

アグレマティック - shu-tP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/31/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: shu-tP

Author's Comments
"Happy 5th birthday, Hatsune Miku!"

AGGRE-MATIC

I was born on this earth that spread out far away,
And came to be delivering much light.
I made a general drift of affairs that no one'd thought of,
And came to be earnestly running at any rate.

Though varied winds came to blow,
I'm right HERE.
I can be stopped by no one.

Enveloped by everything, I took your hand,
Staring straight ahead, continuing to sing along.
Both you and I, upon this same stage,
Load all of our thoughts into verse (song)...

I will convey it at once. With our voice,
I want to convey it to you. Continuing to sing along.
Happy, sorrowful, various thoughts
Will I continue to sing even beyond this point.