Friday, August 10, 2012

夢のまにまに - ぽわぽわP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/30/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ぽわぽわP - PowapowaP
Movie: 84yen

At the Mercy of Dreams

Hey, surely he committed a sin.
I closed up his mouth that listed
Excuses as imperfect as they were.
Yup, he spun words he failed to mention.

If the things you said were all lies, then after this I
Will start searching for "that" which slipped in jam-packed.

I was having a dream I couldn't wake up from the whole time.
I lost, and am glad. One monme of flowers.
You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You...

Before I sunk, I carved my exhaled
Breath into the days I dyed white.
Even you who cried when morning came
Were chasing after butterflies.

The dream I had, the dream I had,
The dream you had--

If the things you said were all true, then after this you,
You're meant to catch hold of "that" which has nowhere to run within the hollow dreams.
Surely you're meant to be able to find "that".

Surely, I was in a love that wouldn't come true.
I lost, and am glad. One monme of flowers.
Forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever...

Forever...