Friday, August 10, 2012

ばいばいスカイブルー - 花束P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Direct download; .zip format)
Upload Date: 08/04/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 花束P - HanatabaP
Illustrator: naoto
Mixing & Mastering: Dios (シグナルP) - Dios (ShigunaruP)

Bye-bye, Sky Blue

Nobody will look at me. The thing I want is only a SHAPE.
I don't understand the definition of happiness. But that's probably only ONE THING.

Not wanting to be hated by anyone, I continued to smile desperately.
But I just wanted one mere thing. I don't want you to do it to such a me.

"I don't wanna see you." Don't say that. Don't say that.
I'll take anything else in exchange for it.

Putting out all the courage I had, my feelings that should've been struck hard
Were sucked up into the midsummer sky like a balloon.

I understood from the beginning. I can't return your interest.
But I take no notice of "me". I wanted that kind of you.

"Daily life". That was a slow-acting poison. It was too late when I noticed;
Look, just about everything left these hands.

For example, if there's a door that can fly to the past, I would use that.
The hands I can't touch. The back I can't pursue. If I was patient about those, then about this time...

"I don't wanna see you." Don't say that. Don't say that.
I'll take anything else in exchange for it.

It wasn't a thing I'd get my hands on; I knew that, I knew that.
I have to stand tall. It was good. It was good.

The summer sky I saw that rivals with you is too bright,
And I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Hey, I won't be taken in like this...