Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ノータイムリミット - こなたP



Upload Date: 08/01/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: こなたP - KonataP
Illustrator & Movie: ちゃつぼ - Chatsubo
Guitarist: はみ - Hami
Guitar Soloist: ともはち - Tomohachi
Engineer: yasu

Author's Comments
"Unable to ever return to the past,
The present becomes the past in the blink of an eye.
We are running equally, now through that sort of world."

No Time Limit

"The latest." That is surely thing which I'm hoping for.
But, it's nice to meet all of my emotions. Goodbye, yesterday.

Today too, since you are surely devoted the whole way
In my depicted imagination, I will admire you unwaveringly.

Respiration, pending, errors and the like.
I anticipate within the busy waves, and set them for tomorrow.
Such times. Compassing affection. I will try to embrace them at all times.

Ah, your voice dissolves before I know it like it vanished.
Oh, when I stretch out my hand, the present that started running is far away.
Yes, it's that if I try to stop breathing for just one second, you'll notice.
Now, we're joining our hands within time that might break.

Life. When's the summit? I follow the road I started to spin.
I want to breath while gazing at more grandiose scenery.

Facial expressions. Standing fast, I only lose precious things.
I just want to be feeling like I'm wrapping up everything flexibly.

When I also notice the bad dreams I had yesterday, I'm forgetting.
I'll have to prepare soon. It seems I might be left behind.
I will wave my hand. The world up until now.

Ah, I'm losing sight of it, and I stop my feet so as to search for a star.
So, I'll make sure of the form of time that runs bewilderingly.
My excuse for lamenting each time the distancing star can't be seen,
I again tucked it away inside my chest; I have to chase after it.

Even in the world that I can never again restore time to, I can see it now, the light I should know.

Ah, they won't stop. They won't stop. Tears are too sad...
Ah, I want to go back. I want to go back. Tears are too vexing...
I have to forget already, I have to run without losing anybody.
Just one mere, unmistakably certain present...

Ah, your voice dissolves before I know it like it vanished.
Ah, I'm losing sight of it, and I stop my feet so as to search for a star.
Yes, a beautiful moment that might break. Within the swaying wind,
I won't be puzzled, I won't run away; look, I will be watching.