Monday, August 20, 2012

ゆらり - ロレロ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/13/11
Vocals: 鏡音リンレン - Kagamine Rin/Len
Composer: ロレロ - Rorero

Back and Forth

The tulips that sagged their heads
Made several drops of tears come down;
That's a moment when they're in contact with the earth.
Let an exploding image come to mind.

Though I detested the world,
I didn't know how to shoot a gun;
Though I hated weak things,
I knew that that was myself...

"GOOD MORNING."
"BONJOUR."
"GUTEN MORGEN."
"BUONGIORNO."
"GOD MORGON."
"BUENOS DIAS."
"OHAYOU."

The morning came.

Lucid dreaming pierced by jellyfish.
Should I, who can breathe in the
Deep sea, reside here?

"Incorrigibly, will you again close your eyes?"
"I guess, but it's not related to me."
"Would you look beyond that."
It's morning that will wash away everything.
Birds. Life. Luster.

I'm swaying.

It's not the fault of the world breaking.
The wind that washes away both happiness and misfortune.
The daybreak carried me.

Trashing.

Airiness.

Gooeiness.

Sleekness.

Sliminess.

Tottering.

Back and forth,

I'm swaying.

The end.