Friday, August 10, 2012

キネティック偏愛倶楽部 - PolyphonicBranch



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/06/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: PolyphonicBranch
Illustrator: BUZZ
Movie: hie
Falling Strings: ティッシュ姫 - TisshuHime

Kinetic Favoritist Club

Running through the fleeting life and hustle and bustle of Shinjuku,
Our place that I finally arrived at.

Let us dance.
Eyes that fell ill. Tokyo romanesque.
Who is the sound that knocks on the door?
Let us lament.
The imperfect democracy that fell ill.
Will the DNA sadistically
Be received?

Let us admire irregular shapes.
Downpouring destiny was in the way;
I looked at the withered flowers and shed tears.
Let us cover your lips.

You're so lovely that I could vomit.
The facial expression of sorrow is lovely.


Assuming that I knew that the error was
A thing that repeated many times.

Let us share.
Sober eyes. TEMPORARY accomplices.
Sad survivors of the very last night.
If you
Pledge to me exclusively,
Firmly from finger to finger,
LET US TIE IT ON.

Let us have fun with wordplay.
I'll whisper the secret code,
And, if for your sake, pierce myself.
I don't care about me.


I understood if it was the answer.
When it's the very end, I want you to strangle me
Severely, severely with your hands.

If for your sake, let us attack.
Carry a hidden gun on your back.
Even understanding I can't repay you,
Take me and let us run away to the ends of the world.

Let us admire irregular shapes.
I want to drown in a momentary dream.
I looked at the withered flowers and shed tears.
Let us cover your lips.